|Chairperson: Marcus Boston, Leon County Extension|
The purpose of the 4-H Fair Booth is to promote 4-H goals and visions and to market the 4-H program.
ONE 4-H Fair Booth, from each of the participating counties served by the North Florida Fair, may be selected by that county’s Extension 4-H Agent or representative to be displayed. District Councils I, II, and III are also eligible for booth space. Booths may be completed by individual 4-H Clubs or represent the county 4-H program. Booth request must be made directly to your county 4-H office to be selected. A description of the booth should be submitted to the county 4-H Agent or representative. All Booth requests must be submitted by the county 4-H Agent or representative to the 4-H Club Booth Chairperson, in writing, by Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Counties requesting more than one booth will be put on a waiting list. They will be selected for an additional booth by lottery selection after October 8th. Counties that forfeit their booth space after October 15th will not be eligible to participate the following year.
- Must fit in an 8’ deep X 10’ wide space and be completely free-standing.
- No objects or exhibits may be pinned, hooked or tied to the building, curtains or curtain rods (failure to comply will result in premium forfeiture).
- Must display county name and location of the UF/IFAS Extension Office in large, easy to see signage.
- Include “How to Join 4-H” information.
- Highlight life skills learned and knowledge gained from 4-H participation (may be specific to the club).
- Be neat and attractive – thought and effort should go into the décor of the booth.
- By order of the fire marshal, hay and straw are not permitted.
Saturday, October 31st from 8 am-5 pm
Sunday, November 1st from 12 pm-7 pm
Monday, November 2nd from 8 am-5 pm
Tuesday, November 3rd from 8 am-5 pm
All booths must be set up by Wednesday, November 4th by 6 pm
All supplies must be furnished by the county. Do not ask the fair office for supplies. Please notify your county 4-H office of your intended set up day.
Sunday, November 15th from 9 pm-11 pm
Monday, November 16th from 9 am-3 pm
Tuesday, November 17th from 9 am-3 pm
Missing set-up deadline or removal deadline will cause forfeiture of premium money. Please notify your county 4-H office of your intended take-down day.