|CHAIRPERSON: Anita Lewis
ENTRY FEE: None
ARRIVAL TIME: Saturday, October 30, 2021 12:00 Noon – 2:00 p.m. and
Sunday, October 31, 2021 12:00 Noon – 2:00 p.m.
RELEASE TIME: Monday, November 15, 2021 12:00 Noon – 2:00 p.m.
RULES & REGULATIONS
EXHIBITORS MUST ABIDE BY THE GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Contest is open to all children, pre-school through 8th grade and Special Education Students. Only
one entry per child.
- Use sound harvest vegetables only, such as pumpkins, squash, zucchini, potatoes, or eggplant.
The Fair reserves the right to remove and dispose of any deteriorated vegetables.
- NO CARVING ALLOWED! NO CANDY DECORATIONS!
- Exhibits not picked up by 2:00 p.m., Monday, November 15th will be disposed of at the discretion
of the Chairperson.
- The Fair assumes no responsibility for damage or loss, and all entries are entered at owner’s own risk. Normal care will be exercised in caring for all exhibits.
- Judges will not award a prize to an exhibit, which in their determination, was not done solely by
- All entries will be based on the following judging criteria. This could result in multiple awards
and ribbons in Blue, Red and White.
- Judging Criteria:
- Quality of Workmanship – 25%
- Originality of Design – 25%
- General Appearance – 25%
- Creativity – 25%