|CHAIRPERSON: JoAnne Jackson – 850-528-9600
ENTRY DEADLINE: Postmarked by October 1st
ENTRY FEE: None
ARRIVAL TIME: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 12:00 Noon – 6:30 p.m.
RELEASE TIME: Sunday, November 15, 2020 after 8:00 p.m. (All animals must be removed by 9:00 p.m. on this day.)
RULES & REGULATIONS
ALL POULTRY SHOW EXHIBITORS MUST ABIDE BY ALL GENERAL RULES AND HEALTH REGULATIONS.
- All poultry must meet health requirements as specified in the Rules for Exhibition as required by the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services.
- An Official Certificate of Veterinary Inspection is required for all poultry and domestic birds for movement into Florida, but not specifically for exhibition. Poultry and domestic birds presented for exhibition without an Official Certificate of Veterinary Inspection will be inspected by a representative from the Florida Department of Agriculture, Division of Poultry.
- This show is open to exhibitors from all 50 states.
- All poultry and domestic birds entered for exhibition must originate from Pullorum-Typhoid Clean flocks or hatcheries or have a negative pullorum-typhoid test within 90 days prior to exhibition.
- All birds must be free of external parasites.
- Poultry not groomed and prepared for exhibit will not be accepted at check-in.
- Birds entered in the Youth Division cannot be entered in the Open Division.
- Unavoidable changes or deletions in entries must be in the hands of the Fair Office as soon as they occur or to the Poultry Chairperson by phone at 850-528-9600 no later than 9:00 PM on Sunday, November 1, 2020
- No poultry may be removed without approval from the Poultry Chairperson or appointed assistant.
- Any substitutions at check-in MUST be in the same class and same division. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The Fair is not responsible for poultry after 9:00 p.m., Sunday, November 15, 2020.
- All poultry will be judged and awarded ribbons.
- Exhibitors will be notified by October 15, 2020 if pen space is not available for more than 15 entries per exhibitor.
- In lieu of animal name on entry form, exhibitor must provide animal breed.
- Chairperson’s decision of breed determination is final.
Limited to standard breeds determined by phenotype (generic description) recognized by the American Poultry Association.BANTAM CLASSES
Limited to bantam breeds determined by phenotype (generic description) recognized by the American Bantam Association.
Limited to turkeys, ducks, geese, quail, guineas, peafowl and pheasants.
DIVISION: A – OPEN DIVISION
DIVISION: B – YOUTH DIVISION (under 19 years of age and not graduated from high school)
CLASS 1: STANDARD – Male
CLASS 2: STANDARD – Female
CLASS 3: BANTAM – Male
CLASS 4: BANTAM – Female
CLASS 5: MISCELLANEOUS – Male
CLASS 6: MISCELLANEOUS – Female
BEST IN CLASS STANDARD MALE – $7.00 & Rosette
BEST IN CLASS STANDARD FEMALE – $7.00 & Rosette
BEST IN CLASS BANTAM MALE – $7.00 & Rosette
BEST IN CLASS BANTAM FEMALE – $7.00 & Rosette
BEST IN CLASS MISCELLANEOUS MALE – $7.00 & Rosette
BEST IN CLASS MISCELLANEOUS FEMALE – $7.00 & Rosette
BEST OF SHOW – $15.00 & Rosette
(BEST OF SHOW will be chosen from BEST IN CLASS winners from classes 1-6 in open and youth)